To provide detailed pricing on the provision of this service to your organisation would require us to meet with you and carry out an initial 1 day survey of the current processes and administration (at no cost to you).
For the typical organisations that we work with we would expect our pricing solution to follow the following principles:
- Provision of one Executive Consultant to provide the Business / Practice Manager role, to carry out a review existing processes and to work with your existing team providing them with the support and the opportunity to develop their roles within the organisation.
- Typical commitment at an average of 3 days per week (at your premises) for an initial 3 month period.
- Preparation, outside of office hours, and delivery of an executive report to the Senior Partners or Management Committee at the end of this period. Pricing on a fixed monthly retainer.
- On-going, management/administrative commitment at your offices to carry out the standard business administration.
- Additional commitment of 1-2 days per month executive support to the Partners / Management Committee on the performance of the organisation and to provide advice on future opportunities and challenges.
- Technical support for Compliance Officers providing monitoring of legal processes and finance and administration as required. Pricing on a fixed monthly retainer.
Phase 3: (Which will typically occur in conjunction with Phase 2)
- Delivery of agreed specific projects including areas such as IT development, website optimisation, knowledge based marketing solutions and implementing strategic change. All at agreed pricing structures to minimise cost risk to the organisation. Project cost will depend on duration and consultants used.
We believe that there are a number of significant benefits that will be gained by following this process:
- Access to a highly experienced executive team at a cost and timetable suited to your business;
- Provision of executives capable of delivering strategic change and commercial advantage;
- Significantly reduced fixed overheads when compared to permanently employing an experienced Business or Practice Manager
- Reduced risk of a failed appointment and lost transition costs
- A highly experienced but flexible resource to support your incumbent clerking and administration teams and help to further strengthen your commercial & financial position.
Compared to the traditional route of adding a permanent employee and substantial cost to the organisations overheads, our suggested route is an innovative method for recruiting high level expertise whilst reducing the financial risk.